Local and national news of interest related to hearing and the field of audiology that we feel our patients may find of value.
- Why I need hearing aids before age 50 — And you might, too – Reader’s Digest
- Deaf, hard-of-hearing children from Camp Sign Adventures perform national anthem at Cubs game – ABC 7 Eyewitness News
- Hearing Aids: Lower Risk of Dementia, Depression – Science Daily
- Through my eyes: My first 48 hours with hearing aids – Medical News Today
- Singing may improve hearing for children with cochlear implants – Hear-It.org
Have you recently read a hearing news story or research article that you think our patients would find interesting? Please pass it along to us at email@example.com. Thank you!